MultiCare Home Health is a Medicare-certified Home Health Agency providing restorative nursing, therapy, social work and bath aide services to homebound patients. Home Health’s mission is to bridge the gap between hospital and home as patients return to their own residences after inpatient stays. Our motto, “Caring from the heart”, is not just something we say, but something we strive for everyday with both our patients and our staff.
MultiCare is one of the only independent agency’s left in the Treasure Valley. We pride ourselves on providing excellent patient care while still offering a family-like work environment. Our agency is growing and we are looking for a Registered Nurse Case Manager. The ideal candidate is a team player, is knowledgeable in providing a wide range of nursing care, and has a desire to provide excellent and compassionate care.
If you are the nurse we are looking for, we can’t wait to hear from you.
RN Case Manager Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in Idaho – Unencumbered
- Current driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to demonstrate excellent observation, problem solving and nursing skills
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize workload
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to use technology for documentation
- Willingness to share call on a rotation basis
- No physical restrictions; able to stand/walk/bend over and assist patient with transfers, as needed
- Home Health experience preferred, but not required
MultiCare is committed to providing exceptional health care services that will enhance the quality of life and independence of our patients in a friendly and dignified manner.
Pay: $35.00 – $42.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- RN License (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Work Location: In the community
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 208-887-5497 for additional information.