MultiCare Home Health is a Medicare-certified Home Health Agency providing restorative nursing, therapy, social work and bath aide service to homebound patients. Home Health’s mission is to bridge the gap between hospital and home as patients return to their own residences after inpatient stays. Our motto “Caring from the heart”, is not just something we say, but something we strive for everyday with both our patients and our staff.
Desired candidate is enthusiastic, able to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
The COTA will be able to provide occupational therapy services to the patients in the home as prescribed by the attending physician and will be supervised by the Occupational Therapist.
If you enjoy a personal, flexible, family-like environment, we are what you are looking for.
- Current certification / license
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance
- CPR / First Aid certification
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work independently, organize workload, complete paperwork
- Good communication skills
- Have ability to utilize technology for documentation
- Home Health experience is a plus, but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Self-determined schedule
- COTA (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Fax Resume to 208-887-6498 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicaid & Medicare Certified
Most Insurance Accepted | Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Serving: Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell, Emmett and the surrounding communities