MultiCare Home Health – Meridian, ID
MultiCare Home Health is a Medicare-certified Home Health Agency providing restorative nursing, therapy, social work and bath aide services to homebound patients. Home Health’s mission is to bridge the gap between hospital and home as patients return to their own residences after inpatient stays. Our motto “Caring from the heart”, is not just something we say, but something we strive for everyday with both our patients and our staff.
Desired candidate is enthusiastic, able to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
The Occupational Therapist will direct, supervise, evaluate and provide occupational therapy services to patients in the home as prescribed by the attending physician while supervising Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants.
If you like a personal, flexible, family-like environment, we are what you’re looking for.
- Current license in the state of Idaho
- Current driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Good therapeutic assessment and treatment skills
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize workload
- Good communication skills
- Have ability to utilize technology for documentation
- Home Health experience preferred, but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Personal protective equipment (provided)
- Daily self check screening
- Sanitizing/disinfecting procedures
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Medicaid & Medicare Certified
Most Insurance Accepted | Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Serving: Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell, Emmett and the surrounding communities